I have been very creatively busy since we moved and I wish I had shared everything I did here. However, the blog fell to the side and now I am in progress catching it up again.
Creative Goals for 2013:
- Complete Project Life 2013- and share weekly spreads with credits here on the blog
- Make at least one quilt from scratch, completely- that means top, back, and finish the entire thing
- Finish my 2012 December Daily AND share it on the blog
- Paint- I was given some paints and supplies for Christmas and I want to challenge myself to get back to my creative roots.
- Finish my 25 by 25 list.
- Scrapbook the SSD portfolio at least 4x this year
- print all my layouts to fill my albums- I have barely printed anything. I want my albums to be full and complete.
- Make a bound book of our wedding layouts before our anniversary
- Handmake more Christmas and birthday gifts this year
Hopefully I can complete all of these goals. I am taking several classes at BPC this year and plan to document my journey through them here too.